Santhosh Karnananda, a professional speaker, trainer, and entrepreneur, has trained over 35,000 people. He has delivered lectures in 43 institutions across South India on a variety of topics. His talks have been featured in ‘The New Indian Express’ and his interview in www.LetsIntern.com in recognition of his professional speaking and entrepreneurial skills.
Institutions trained include:
- Vellore Institute of Technology (Vellore & Chennai)
- SRM University
- Loyola College – Chennai
- Paavai group of Engineering Colleges
- B.S. Abdur Rahman University
- Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College
- RMK group of Engineering Colleges
- Rajalakshmi group of Engineering Colleges
- Shri Krishnaswamy College for Women
Santhosh is an alumnus of Loyola College, Chennai & Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad. He quit a thriving career in Google to pursue his passion for professional speaking & training. Also, he trains students for GMAT and GRE through his academies MyGmat and MyGre respectively. Many of his students have joined prestigious Business schools and Institutes of Technology across the world.
Professional speaking modules:
- Learn 1000 words in 6 hours
- MBA & Careers
- How to think about your career?
- 7 things you didn’t know about the GMAT & GRE
- Skills required to succeed in your career
- Mind power for students
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +919600101503
Welcome aboard!Every year, tens of thousands of people lose out of life- transforming opportunities simply because their English language skills are not up to the mark. Meraenglish.com is an initiative in that direction, to provide relevant content that helps readers to improve their English language skills. From vocabulary and daily usage to idioms and phrasal verbs, we have it all under one umbrella.